Strictly For Educated Ears

DEAD AND GONE

LIFE DON'T LIVE HERE ANYMORE Just Click HERE

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back By Dope Demand

For those of you who start wondering if i turn a little bit jazzy,smooth
Well it's written in the title of my blog "it's all about music,music i love"
but don't get me wrong my first love is hip hop
and today i'm in a philly mood

and you all know thatTuff Crew is The Mythic Hip Hop Crew From Philly
With Dj 2 Tuff, one of my favorite djs ever

First post is their first single back in 85 where they sampled Get Smart Theme

Get Smart!

Then you got this Ep From 87 Phanjam

with the new york crew affiliated "Krown Rulers" On Two Tracks

and Ced Gee On productions and boards
Tuff Krown!

and last but not least the 12": "She rides the pony/what you don't know" from 1989 with dub and house versions that guarantee to make the crowd jumpin

Ride On!

2 comments:

Travis said...

Been looking for that Phanjam for awhile now. Thanks.

I'm going to spend the whole weekend just catching up on this site

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those old-ass Tuff Crew joints. I didn't even know they'd had stuff out before Danger Zone...
And yeah, I'm gonna link you up asap.

 
AddMe - Search Engine Optimization